Frank A. Linden
In 2001 I established Linden & Company, EASC’s German partner. From day one, the company had the univocal objective to set and maintain the highest standards in quality and integrity in executive search.
Prior to leading Linden & Company, I was partner and director of one of the global pioneers of the industry. During that time, I had the opportunity to intensify my contacts to executives in Germany and abroad – contacts initiated and maintained in two decades of working as a business editor for leading European and American publications.
Prior to my career in executive search, my professional experience included senior positions in financial services and politics, both building on my studies in economics and business administration in Germany and France. My initial cooperation with Frank Linden dates back to the late 1990s, when we collaborated in top management projects for a global executive search firm. Successfully running my own consultancy, Behrens Personal Consulting, I am today affiliated with the EASC Group which I support project-based in demanding search assignments in Germany and internationally.
I am proud to bring more than 25 years of experience in executive search, drawing on hundreds of successful assignments involving top management position in the automotive, industrial manufacturing, high tech and health care industries. I established ORA, a search firm focused on high level placements, in 1993. For many years now, ORA is an affiliate of EASC and collaborated with the group on many demanding executive positions for German and American clients.
A Partner of EASC-Group for more than a decade, I established and managed the group’s US operations. As an external advisor, I continue to be affiliated with EASC, providing guidance and support in the acquisition of top management talent in the US and Europe.
Together with former colleagues from the automotive industry, I am currently on the leadership team of Canoo, an E-Mobility start-up in Los Angeles, where I am in charge of manufacturing. In a way, this challenge connects with my former career at BMW, where I held a variety of executive positions involving global management responsibility, including President of BMW Manufacturing LLC in Spartanburg, SC. Aside from my operative duties, I serve as a non-executive director of several innovative automotive supply companies in Germany and the US.
In the Media
- manager magazin online: Autobauer in den USA – Boost Corridor mit deutschem Antrieb
- German American Trade / GAAC: Growing for Good – German Automakers pick up speed in Dixie
- Upstate Business Journal: Uniting Nations – CSJ & Company helps companies communicate internationally
- TAZ – Die Tageszeitung: Frank A. Linden über den „Spiegel“
- Buchmarkt-College: Experten Dossier Headhunting
- Clemens Schmitz-Justen: Berufung zum Honorarprofessor der TU Chemnitz
- Clemens Schmitz-Justen appointed honorary consul in South Carolina
- Clemens Schmitz-Justen co-author of US National Academies Report on Fuel Economy Technologies
- manager magazin online: Clemens Schmitz-Justen neuer Produktionschef bei Canoo